- NOCO 12-24V 15000mA Battery Charger G15000
NOCO 12-24V 15000mA Battery Charger G15000
G15000 12V & 24V 15A UltraSafe Battery Charger with JumpCharge Engine Start.
- A 12V and 24V automatic battery charger
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 400 amp-hours
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries
- Safely monitors battery actively with zero overcharge
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries
- Progressive repair mode for heavily sulfated 12V batteries
- Power supply for changing a car battery or powering 12V devices
- Jumpcharge engine starting for dead batteries
The G15000 is a portable automatic battery charger for both 12V and 24V lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. Designed for charging a Car, Boat, RV, SUV, or Diesel Truck. It monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging without any overcharge and complete with a built-in battery desulfator to rejuvenate under performing and sulfated batteries. And comes equipped with an integrated JumpCharge engine start mode for jump starting dead batteries.
Ultimate versatility - Nine battery chargers in one.
Other brands require a separate battery charger for 12V charging, for 24V charging, for AGM batteries, for 6V charging, for cold conditions, for lithium-ion batteries, and yet another for battery desulfation. With our versatile multi-purpose battery chargers, as your needs and vehicles change, your charger won't. With a simple push of a button, you'll have the power to switch between various charging modes within one, complete battery charger. And it's equipped with a progressive repair method for recovering heavily sulfated and weak 12-volt batteries.
- G15000 Battery Charger with Engine Starter
- GC032 Battery Clamps With Integrated Eyelets
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Input Voltage AC: 110-120 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery Voltages: Charges 12-Volt and 24-Volt Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Types of Batteries: Suitable for Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Calcium, Lithium, AGM, Enhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery
- Battery Capacity Range: Ideal for Batteries Between 50 to 400 Amp-Hours (25-200 Amp-Hour for 24-Volt)
- Charging Amperage: 15 Amps (7.5 Amps in 24-Volt)
- Power Consumption: 255 Watts (Max)
- IP Protection: IP44
- DC Cord: 75-Inches (10AWG)
- AC Cord: 60-Inches (16AWG)
Advanced diagnostics - Battery charging with intelligence.
Smart battery chargers can be frustration. It won't simply begin charging if it detects a weak or damaged battery or force charging if it detects an unsafe or abnormal charging condition. But prevention is just one aspect. Understanding and finding a solution is just as critical. Welcome to Advanced Diagnostics, which analyzes battery feedback and display a particular error pattern if a problem is detected. Each flash pattern tells you what's wrong, and how to quickly fix it.
Single Flash: Battery will not hold a charge and should be checked by a professional.
Double Flash: Possible battery short, and should be verified by a professional.
Triple Flash: Battery voltage is too high for the selected charge mode. Double check the battery matches the charge mode.
Error LED Solid Red: Reverse polarity. Reverse the connections to the battery.
Standby LED Solid Orange: Battery voltage is too low for the battery charger to detect the battery.
Always read instructions before using this product and always wear propper safety gear when using this product.
1 Year Warranty
Questions & Answers