- 2-Bank Battery Management System
Deltran Battery Tender's 2-Bank System charges TWO 12V batteries, then maintains them at a full charge while stored...won't overcharge Car batteries in storage can lose significant capacity in just 12 to 20 days, depending on weather conditions and battery age. But unlike typical trickle chargers, the Deltran Battery Tender 2-Bank System maintains the charge in two 12v batteries at once, without overcharging that can cause permanent damage.
- Just connect the alligator clips or easy-access hard-wire "pigtails", plug it in, and you're set!
- Spark-free, with short-circuit and reverse-polarity protection
- 72-hour safety timer to protect marginal batteries
- Input voltage: 100 to 240v AC
- Output: 12 volts, 1.25 amps
About 2-Bank Battery Management System
Microprocessor is programmed to correctly charge your battery, then automatically switch to a maintenance/float mode. Maintains a constant 100% charge without damage. Charger outputs are microprocessor "smart chip"-controlled, with 4-step charging to prevent sulfation; includes temperature compensation. Can be conveniently mounted on a wall or workbench. Limited 2-year Deltran warranty.
The 12v Deltran Battery Tender 2-Bank System includes connectors for both automotive and motorcycle batteries, and instructions.
Case temperature may reach 130 degreesF at low-battery charge levels.