- 2-Bank Battery Management System
2-Bank Battery Management System
Item #19767 Brand: Deltran
- Just connect the alligator clips or easy-access hard-wire "pigtails", plug it in, and you're set!
- Spark-free, with short-circuit and reverse-polarity protection
- 72-hour safety timer to protect marginal batteries
- Input voltage: 100 to 240v AC
- Output: 12 volts, 1.25 amps
About 2-Bank Battery Management System
Microprocessor is programmed to correctly charge your battery, then automatically switch to a maintenance/float mode. Maintains a constant 100% charge without damage. Charger outputs are microprocessor "smart chip"-controlled, with 4-step charging to prevent sulfation; includes temperature compensation. Can be conveniently mounted on a wall or workbench. Limited 2-year Deltran warranty.
The 12v Deltran Battery Tender 2-Bank System includes connectors for both automotive and motorcycle batteries, and instructions.
Case temperature may reach 130 degreesF at low-battery charge levels.
Customers also viewed:
Quipall 200 AMP Port Charge All and Jump StarterOnly $139.99
100% pure copper and PVC jumper cables help transfer more cold cranking amps
Prevents corrosion, gumming and resin build-up caused by Ethanol
Extends the length of the Battery Tender's reach from input to batteriesOnly $13.99
To disable car, unscrew this knob from battery and take it with youOnly $11.99
Maintains battery at full charge while stored...won't overchargeOnly $69.99