- 2-Bank Battery Management System
2-Bank Battery Management System
Item #19767 Brand: Deltran
- Just connect the alligator clips or easy-access hard-wire "pigtails", plug it in, and you're set!
- Spark-free, with short-circuit and reverse-polarity protection
- 72-hour safety timer to protect marginal batteries
- Input voltage: 100 to 240v AC
- Output: 12 volts, 1.25 amps
About 2-Bank Battery Management System
Microprocessor is programmed to correctly charge your battery, then automatically switch to a maintenance/float mode. Maintains a constant 100% charge without damage. Charger outputs are microprocessor "smart chip"-controlled, with 4-step charging to prevent sulfation; includes temperature compensation. Can be conveniently mounted on a wall or workbench. Limited 2-year Deltran warranty.
The 12v Deltran Battery Tender 2-Bank System includes connectors for both automotive and motorcycle batteries, and instructions.
Case temperature may reach 130 degreesF at low-battery charge levels.
Customers also viewed:
Quipall 200 AMP Port Charge All and Jump Starter
100% pure copper and PVC jumper cables help transfer more cold cranking amps
Prevents corrosion, gumming and resin build-up caused by Ethanol
Extends the length of the Battery Tender's reach from input to batteries
To disable car, unscrew this knob from battery and take it with you
Maintains battery at full charge while stored...won't overcharge