- 2K Aerospray High Temp Engine Primer Gray
2K Aerospray High Temp Engine Primer Gray
Eastwood’s 2K Aerospray “Urethane Primer Gray” High Temp Ceramic Engine Paints combine the durability and professional results of 2 part paints with the ease of application of a spray can
- Perfect primer under all 2K Aerospray engine paint finishes
- Highest temperature rating in the industry – 650° F
- Chemical and chip resistant
- Two part formula outlasts and out performs single part coatings
- Nozzle & valve engineered for a wide fan pattern like a paint gun for more complete coverage.
- Outer chamber holds ceramic paint, inner chamber holds activator.
- Activator released by “button” on bottom of can.
Eastwood uses innovative features to allow professional results out of an aerosol.. The unique 2 chamber spray can provides the perfect ratio with no mixing, every time. The advanced nozzle and valve achieve a paint gun like wide fan pattern for better coverage. The nano ceramic formula with silicone alkyds, available nowhere else, creates a tough, long-lasting finish that will look great for years to come. Use urethane primer gray under all other 2K Aerospray's after proper prep for a better quality finish. These high temp paints are the highest rated in the industry and withstand up to 650°. NOT FOR USE ON EXHAUST MANIFOLDS OR HEADERS.
12 Ounces net weight
Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection when using this product. Product contains Isocyanates, wear NIOSH approved breathing equipment. Always use in a well ventilated area away from open flame. Consult MSDS for specific safety warnings.
Made in Germany using Eastwood's proprietary technology. 60 day warranty, 2 year shelf life. 48 hour pot life after activation.
10041Z PRE Painting Prep. 12196Z Chassis Kleen, 1449Z 2K Epoxy Primer. 16060Z Rust Encapsulator. 51483Z Rust Converter. 12846Z Aerosol Injected Cleaner.11456 Respirator.
Before activating, shake aerosol vigorously for 2 min. Take red button from cap. Turn aerosol by 180° and attach button to pin on aerosol bottom. Place aerosol on firm ground upside down. Press red button with the ball of your hand until stop is reached. After activating, shake aerosol again vigorously for 2 min. Pot life is 48 up to 72 hours at 68 degrees F.
Questions & Answers