- 4-Bank Battery Tender
4-Bank Battery Tender
Item #25102 Brand: Deltran
while stored...won't overcharge
- Just connect the alligator clips or easy-access hard-wire "pigtails", plug it in, and you're set!
- Spark-free, with short-circuit and reverse-polarity protection
- 72-hour safety timer to protect marginal batteries
- Input voltage: 100 to 240v AC; wired with 110v AC plug
- Output: 12 volts, 1.25 amps per station
Click Here For Tech Tips
About 4-Bank Battery Tender
Microprocessor is programmed to correctly charge your battery, then automatically switch to a maintenance/float mode. Maintains a constant 100% charge without damage. Charger outputs are microprocessor "smart chip"-controlled, with 4-step charging to prevent sulfation; includes temperature compensation. Can be conveniently mounted on a wall or workbench. Complies with UL-1236 and CSA 22.2. Limited 2-year Deltran warranty.
The 12v Deltran Battery Tender 4-Bank System includes connectors for both automotive and motorcycle batteries, and instructions.
Case temperature may reach 130 degreesF at low-battery charge levels.
Customers also viewed:
Prevents corrosion, gumming and resin build-up caused by Ethanol
To disable car, unscrew this knob from battery and take it with youOnly $11.99