- Eastwood 5/16in Pneumatic Spotweld Drill
Eastwood 5/16in Pneumatic Spotweld Drill
Item #31264 Brand: Eastwood
The Eastwood 5/16” [8mm] Spot Weld Drill makes drilling out spot welds for panel removal a less tedious and much safer job!
- Makes spot-weld drilling safer, faster and much easier
- Automatic bit advance feature with sturdy backing hook
- Precise cutting depth adjustment allows drilling through outer panel only with no damage to underlying panel
- Quick bit replacement. Uses Eastwood #31266 Replacement Spot Weld Bits
It features an automatic bit advance feature with positive spot weld cutting depth adjustment and a removable backing hook. The set-screw drill bit retaining design provides convenient and secure cutting bit changes.
About Eastwood 5/16in Pneumatic Spotweld Drill
- Spot Weld Capacity: 1/4" & 5/16” [6 & 8mm]
- Air Consumption: 4 cfm [114 lm]
- RPM: 1,600 free speed
- Maximum Inlet Air Pressure: 90 psi [6.3 bar]
- Inlet thread size: 1/4” FNPT.
(1) 5/16” Bit
(1) ¼” MNPT Quick Connect Air Fitting
(1) Bit Retaining Screw Wrench
Uses # 31266 Replacement Bits
Questions & Answers