- Eastwood 5-Piece Aviation Tin Snips
Eastwood 5-Piece Aviation Tin Snips
Item #70271 Brand: Eastwood
- Cuts up to 18-gauge cold rolled steel or 22 gauge stainless steel
- Drop-forged from Chrome Molybdenum steel alloyli>
- Induction hardened cutting edges
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Serrated and hardened jaws for clean cuts
- Dual-material cushion grips for comfort during repetitive use
- Color-coded grips for quick identification
About Eastwood 5-Piece Aviation Tin Snips
Eastwood's Aviation Tin Snips are drop-forged from chrome molybdenum alloy steel with induction-hardened cutting edges. These durable snips offer superior cutting performance to cut up to 18-gauge cold-rolled steel or 22-gauge stainless steel.
Additional features to help keep you safe include: serrated cutting edges that provide a stable bite to prevent slipping; comfortable slip-resistant grips that offer better control; and the hand-release safety auto latch.
Left-Cut Aviation Tin Snip
Right-Cut Aviation Tin Snip
Straight-Cut Aviation Tin Snip
Bull-Nose Aviation Tin Snip
Straight Long-Cut Aviation Tin Snip
Always wear appropriate eye and hand protection. Only use tools for their intended purpose.
Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
Final product imported.
Customers also viewed:
Low-profile cutting-head design lets you work the tool into tight areasOnly $139.99
Rotating jaws slices easily thru steel up to 18-gauge thickOnly $59.99
Compound leverage cuts metal more easily than typical snipsOnly $49.99