- Eastwood Aerosol-Injected Cleaner
Eastwood Aerosol-Injected Cleaner
Item #12846Z Injected Cleaner
- You get 1 can of Aerosol-Injected Cleaner
- Brake, transmission and fuel lines
- Removes paint, grease, machining oils and other contaminants
About Eastwood Aerosol-Injected Cleaner
Aerosol-Injected Cleaner is ideal for cleaning anything around the car, shop and home. 360-degree valve even sprays upside down! Unique two-piece injection system allows you to configure the application tips to your specific job. Can clip keeps extension nozzle from getting lost. The more you use this cleaning system, the more uses you'll find!
1. Test-fit the injector tip into area to be cleaned. Make sure it fits snugly into place.
2. Put on eye protection and point nozzle away from your face.
3. Insert nozzle tip into orifice and gently push the can to deliver the cleaner. Always store with the extension tube removed to prevent accidental discharge.
(Q) Does the long extension nozzle come off?
(A) Yes. Point the can away from you and with a slight twisting motion it will come off. It has a handy clip so you can attach it to the can.
(Q) Can I remove the bottom nozzle?
(A) No, because there's no reason to remove it. It can't be used on any other aerosol, nor has it been tested with any other aerosols.
(Q) Why didn't anyone else think of this?
(A) We're Eastwood, Johnny. It's what we do.
POINT AWAY FROM FACE! Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection when using these products. Use in a well-ventilated area away from open flame. VOC content: MCP Maximum 1.90.
Customers also viewed:
More chemical-resistant than vinyl; no latex allergy problem
Removes silicone, wax, polish, grease; promotes paint/powder adhesion
Starting at: $6.99
NIOSH N95 and OSHA-approved; may be used in a pro body shopOnly $19.99