- Eastwood Aerosol Injected Lubricator 11 oz Net
Eastwood Aerosol Injected Lubricator 11 oz Net
Item #13445 Z Brand: Eastwood
penetrate into hard-to-reach places
- 1 can of Aerosol-Injected Lubricant
- Use on air tools
- Speedometer cables
- Locks and mechanisms
- Machinery and shop equipment
- Also use for fogging/engine storage
About Eastwood Aerosol Injected Lubricator 11 oz Net
Aerosol-Injected Lubricant is ideal for lubricating anything around the car, shop and home. 360-degree valve even sprays upside down! Unique two-piece injection system allows you to configure the application tips to your specific job. Can clip keeps extension nozzle from getting lost. The more you use this lubricating system, the more uses you'll find!
Try our 12846Z Aerosol-Injected Cleaner System to clean paint guns, brake lines, transmission lines, fuel lines, fuel injectors, and more.
2. Put on eye protection and point nozzle away from your face.
3. Insert nozzle tip into orifice and gently push the can to deliver the lubricant. If fogging an engine, remove spark plugs and insert tip into cylinder and apply lubricant. Replace spark plugs when complete. Always store with the extension tube removed to prevent accidental discharge.
Eastwood PRE Painting Prep
SAS Bandit Respirator
Buff Shop Dust Mask
(A) Yes. Point the can away from you and with a slight twisting motion it will come off. It has a handy clip so you can attach it to the can.
(Q) Can I remove the bottom nozzle?
(A) No, because there's no reason to remove it. It can't be used on any other aerosol, nor has it been tested with any other aerosols.
(Q) Why didn't anyone else think of this?
(A) We're Eastwood, Johnny. It's what we do.
Customers also viewed:
More chemical-resistant than vinyl; no latex allergy problem
Starting at: $16.99
Removes silicone, wax, polish, grease; promotes paint/powder adhesion
Starting at: $7.99
NIOSH N95 and OSHA-approved; may be used in a pro body shopOnly $19.99