- Eastwood Aerosol-Injected Cleaner & Lubricator
Eastwood Aerosol-Injected Cleaner & Lubricator
Item #13934Z Brand: Eastwood
- Includes 1 can of Aerosol-Injected Cleaner
- Plus 1 can of Aerosol-Injected Lubricator
- 360-degree valves even spray upside down!
- Ideal for cleaning or lubricating anything around the car, shop and home
- Save over individual prices!
About Eastwood Aerosol-Injected Cleaner & Lubricator
Eastwood's aerosol Injected aerosols direct a focused blast of lubricant and cleaner that penetrates deep into hard to reach places. This unique injection system allows you configure the application tips to your specific job. Ideal for lubricating air tools, lock mechanisms, speedometer cables, engine fogging, small engine storage. Perfect for cleaning paint guns, brake lines, hard tubing, cylinders and much more. The more you use it, the more you'll put it to use.
Contains 1 each: 12846z Aerosol Injected Cleaner 13445z Aerosol Injected Lubricator
10041z PRE Painting Prep 43098L Nitride Gloves 43090 Safety Goggles 11456 Respirator 13000 Dust mask
Q: Does the long extension nozzle come off? A: Yes, point the can away from you and with a slight twisting motion it will remove. It has a handy clip so you can attach it to the can. Q: Can I remove the bottom nozzle? A: No, there is no reason to remove it. It cannot be used on any other aerosol, nor has it been tested with any other aerosols.
POINT AWAY FROM FACE! Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection when using this product. Read all label instructions before use. Personal injury and property damage could occur if misused. Use in a well ventilated area away from open flame. Contents extremely flammable and under pressure Keep away from children. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed DO NOT induce vomiting, contact physician immediately.
Made in USA
1. Test fit the injector tip into area to be lubricated or cleaned Make sure it fits snugly into place. 2. Put on eye protection and point away from your face 3. Insert nozzle tip into orifice and gently push on the back of the can until proper lubrication is achieved. If fogging an engine, remove spark plugs and insert tip into cylinder and apply lubricant. Replace sparkplugs when and attached to the can to prevent accidental discharge.
Customers also viewed:
Removes silicone, wax, polish, grease; promotes paint/powder adhesion
Starting at: $7.99
NIOSH N95 and OSHA-approved; may be used in a pro body shopOnly $19.99
More chemical-resistant than vinyl; no latex allergy problem
Starting at: $16.99