Auto Twirler Resto Rotisserie
Why use a Restoration Rotisserie?
- A higher quality restoration can be performed on a vehicle that is
mounted on an Auto Twirler
- Easy access to difficult to reach areas
- Great for abrasive blasting, welding, painting the underside,
& other difficult restoration tasks
- Versatile - Adjustable to fit almost any vehicle
- Safe & efficient.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in USA
In the auto restoration industry, you will commonly hear reference to "Body
Off Restorations", "Frame Off Restorations", & "Rotisserie Restorations".
These terms usually denote high quality restorations. With a Restoration Rotisserie,
you will be able to perform a top-notch restoration.
Rotisserie Standard Model
Benefits & Features
- Rotate any vehicle a complete 360 degrees with a slight
push of the hand.
- Adaptable to almost any car.
- Reinforced phenolic casters, center bars & center
support that extends to 18'.
- Gussets and braces are fully welded for extra strength
- Holds up to 3000 lbs.
- Adjustable for length, width and balancing.
- Available in Blue Powdercoat Finish or Bare Metal.
- Powdercoated finish resists rust and corrosion.
- No assembly required.
- Self-standing ends allow for uncomplicated vehicle
- Easily stored when not in use
Restoration Rotisserie Plus Model
Benefits - All
of the features of the Standard Model
- Two hydraulic lifts that raise the body from 18" up
to working height for easier loading.
- Adjustable work height.
- Acme thread jack screws center the load (allows for
easy setting of center of gravity)
- Heavy duty jacks with a slow release mechanism allow
for safe load lowering.