- Bead Roller Guide Fence - Adjustable
Bead Roller Guide Fence - Adjustable
Item #28060 P Brand: Eastwood
This Guide Fence assures consistent, repeatable results on your metal fabrication project.
- Fits the 28187 Eastwood Manual Bead Roller
- Easy to assemble and use
- Makes it easy to roll a straight bead or flange
Minor disassembly required for installation. Made in USA.
About Bead Roller Guide Fence - Adjustable
Assure consistent, repeatable results. Fits either 28187 or 28060 bead rollers. Minor disassembly required for installation. Made in USA.
The Guide Fence requires minor tool disassembly to attach to your Eastwood
Bead Roller with Mandrels. The installation is easiest with the bead roller
supported in a vice, as it would be, for normal operation.
1. Hold roller drive handle to prevent it from turning as you loosen and remove the lower forming roll retaining bolt and washer.
2. Loosen any additional Allen screws from the lower forming roll and slide roll off of the shaft. It is acceptable to strike the back of the roll gently with a wooden block if required to remove roll.
3. Remove key from shaft (if installed).
4. Loosen and remove bolt that retains the lower shaft bearing block and slide bearing block off end of shaft.
5. Loosen locking bolt on Guide Fence.
6. Position Guide Fence so that you can hand feed the lower roll drive shaft thru the round hole in the Guide Fence, and temporarily slide guide fence toward the back of the bead roller throat. Properly installed, the flat arms should be facing the rolls and the Guide Fence locking bolt positioned so that it tightens against the back surface of the bead roller frame.
7. Slide bearing block over lower shaft, install bolt through roller frame, and tighten retaining bolt.
8. Install key in shaft (if originally installed).
9. Slide forming roll back onto lower shaft, center below upper roll and tighten Allen screw.
10. Install roll retaining bolt and washer in end of shaft and tighten, holding roller drive handle as fastener is tightened.
Customers also viewed:
A quality bead roller for sheet metal work, with electric power and foot pedal control
Increase the capabilities of your bead roller with more forming diesOnly $249.99
2 separate bodies: 1 shrinks, 1 stretches... no switching needed
Create a uniform, OE-look, raised bead near the tube endOnly $549.99
Compound leverage cuts metal more easily than typical snipsOnly $49.99