- Pretty rare vintage right hand drive Mazda! http://t.co/hzsWyoSo #
- A modern day Goat. We thought it was pretty cool, what's your take on it? http://t.co/GnjFAZQd #
- A piece of Ford racing history! http://t.co/KCYC44Qr #
- Here is the wrap up from SEMA 2011 Day Four. Over one hundred show car pics inside. Click the blog link and check... http://t.co/BN0MeRZb #
- Here's a super smooth street rod from earlier today http://t.co/JeBVOGmx #
- Attention El Camino fans! http://t.co/eRysvPz5 #
- Don't worry we won't forget the Mopar muscle fans! http://t.co/flWNWRe1 #
- Little bit of chopping went on here.. Thoughts? http://t.co/CmgogmJd #
- One for the Ford Fans http://t.co/vh0Su5Ap #
Today was extremely busy at the show, word has spread about our Popular Mechanics Editors Choice Award and they were all checking out the new products we have in the pipeline. Overall it seems like everyone was very impressed and we are excited to launch it all to the public here shortly!
We are still blown away how many of the top SEMA show cars have Eastwood products on them! We have a bunch of show car video features in the works. Keep an eye out here, Facebook, and our YouTube channel for more on these cool rides!
One of my favorite customs from the show was Chip Foose's custom Gull-winged Mercedes 300SL. The attention to detail and finish on this car was mind blowing. I spent quite a bit of time checking it out and it is pretty much perfect!
Here are the highlights from where we walked. You will notice quite a variety in these!
- Heres one for the woody fans http://t.co/cKtIDFzR #
- Check out the full coverage of Day Three at SEMA 2011. Tons of cool rides in here! http://t.co/UVjomwoC #
- Check our feature on that unique Viper powered Mack Firetruck in our latest SEMA 2011 video!... http://t.co/hnBohZnE #
- WW2 Bomber inspired rod! http://t.co/qUed9jAc #
- Ford's take on a matchbox truck! http://t.co/mOrBscFV #
Day Four at SEMA 2011 and man is this place packed! We really hope that the turnout at the show this year is a reflection of how on-the-rise the automotive market is, especially customs and restos. Today we had Kevin Tetz from Trucks! stop by and we let him have one of the first chances to preview our new products coming out for 2012. Stay tuned for our "First Impressions" with Kevin here shortly!
Also here is the final coverage of the Firetruck "Hotrod" I was raving about earlier in the week. The video really shows how great these guys are, and how hard they worked on it. Check it out!
As always there is an endless supply of amazing show cars. Here is my highlights from day four at the show. Keep watching through Saturday!
- Newer posts
- Older posts