- Breaking news! Eastwood and Street Rodder Magazine at it again! http://t.co/kferlFh1 #
- One of the masterpieces at Chopit Kustoms! Thanks Gary for the tour! http://t.co/d9Uy2sHl #
- Clean and low at Source Interlink Irvine http://t.co/9P3eRN2N #
- Two classic Chevys waiting their turn http://t.co/j7WBiGUn #
Eastwood Auto Restoration Blog - Free How-to Automotive Tech Advice for Everything DIY Automotive
- Our second deal for this week is our ever popular Rust Encapsulator Aerosols at $14.99 per can and $13.99 per can... http://t.co/m6NF6jQd #
- Here is a great video from a customer showing how well Eastwood Thermocoustic deadens the sound in his aircooled... http://t.co/0tR0Y1G0 #
- The Shrinker Stretcher is a Must-Have for anyone doing metal fabrication. This week we are offering this set for... http://t.co/LeZuQTXY #
- Spotted! http://t.co/Ej57YuGI #
Last year Street Rodder and Eastwood teamed together for the first annual Eastwood Summer Classic car show. The show was a huge success and it turned out to be one of the largest events the Street Rodder Magazine Road Tour encountered along the way.
Jerry Dixey and the Street Rodder crew were so happy with everything that they invited us to host the kick-off event for their east coast leg of the 2012 tour! We are beginning to plan the details for the 2012 Summer Classic, and we hope to make it larger than last year!
Each year Street Rodder works with sponsors to build a new car for every Road Tour. This year is no different. We are happy to announce that Eastwood has been added as the Official Tool Sponsor for the team at Hollywood Hot Rods building the 2012 car. The theme for this years car is "Building an old car with new parts". They picked a new reproduction '40 Ford Coupe Body from Bob Drake Parts and a custom chassis from FatMan Fabrications for the foundation of this build. They have some cool tricks up their sleeves and we are excited to see how it turns out!
Stay tuned for more details on the Street Rodder Road Tour, the Eastwood Summer Classic, and sneak peaks of the car and what the guys at Hollywood Hot Rods have gotten themselves into!