- Are you new to TIG welding and need some advice or guidance? Post your questions and pictures of your work in... http://t.co/STjFHPOD #
- Today we are filming the guys over at Denny's Corvette Restos shooting some color on this C5 Corvette with our... http://t.co/YkLeW2VK #
- January was a tight race for Car of the Month! Thierry K. narrowly won with this custom Ford Tudor! Make sure you... http://t.co/1JyfgBS4 #
- Another satisfied Pro with the Eastwood TIG 200!
- "Ive been welding for 34 yrs. and had an Esab161. I got my Eastwood Tig 200 a few days ago and was able to play... http://t.co/PFEadx8i #
One of the big (and controversial) jobs that we have been planning on the truck is the stretch of the bed to match the dimensions of the other half of the truck. During this process we developed and tested 2 new products. With the help of a new metal brake and slip roll, the job of recreating the original embossing in the bedsides couldn't have been easier. We shot a ton of photos and video along the way to show the process and hope to get some of it out there for you to view here soon!
For now here is a shot of how the truck sits with the stretch. There is still a lot to do to the bed to bring it back into service, but this was a huge step in the project! Stay tuned as we dig in further!Click Here To Read Full Post...
- Newer posts
- Older posts