Eastwood Auto Restoration Blog - Free How-to Automotive Tech Advice for Everything DIY Automotive
When looking over Project Pile House we started seeing a lot of spots where we needed to repair rusted panels on the body. When sizing it all up, we found that many of them could be replaced with the combination of some basic hand tools and our new Patch Panel Install Kit. We decided to show you an outline of how to tackle this job on an extremely rusty door. Enjoy the video, and let us know if you have any ideas for future technical how-to videos!
- The PHR Cover shot has been finished! Check out this sneak peak video of the cover car done with Eastwood paints! http://t.co/UpoAILXE #
- We have shared our 3 favorite "Winter Projects" on our wall! Check to see if yours has been picked! Thanks all that entered! -Matt/EW #
- Congrats to Kyle Carlsten, you and your '30 Hudson project will be getting an Eastwood grab bag! Send an email... http://t.co/o89aq4S0 #
- Congrats to Jamie Barrett, you and your 51 Nash Rambler project will be getting an Eastwood grab bag! Send an... http://t.co/qKGLSpqH #
- Congrats to Matt Todd, you and your 79 Camaro Z28 project will be getting an Eastwood grab bag! Send an email to:... http://t.co/s5wKuXb1 #