- Here is a great late entry from our "Ugly Truck" Contest! Any guess what model truck this was? -Matt/EW http://t.co/NSN1YWk #
- Any of our fans here into Vintage Japanese Cars? I covered my take on the subject in this latest blog entry. Feel... http://t.co/hi2hOTH #
- A car I am parting out has some of the biggest hacks ever! Including bungee straps through the rust holes in the... http://t.co/mlVjjqU #
Here at Eastwood our roots are in vintage American steel. While most are die-hard American Muscle fans, I tend to stray from the norm and enjoy seeking out oddball cars to lust over. A recent pipe-dream project of mine has been a nostalgic Japanese car. After finding the Japanese Nostalgic Car Blog/Fourms I can't seem to get my mind off of building a vintage Japanese car.
Most might cringe at the thought of even discussing tinkering with Japanese cars. I think this is because of the period of "Fast and the Furious" copycat cars that instantly makes most turn their nose when these cars are discussed. But if you look past that, there is a community restoring vintage Toyotas, Hondas, Mazdas, Mitsubishis, Datsun/Nissans, Subarus, and most anything JDM with the same care that you may take on your 69 Camaro or your 57 Chevy.
I am currently keeping my eyes out for a large 70's Toyota sedan (the look of a 70's Cressida lowered makes my heart melt) for a fun cruiser, and a little Honda CVCC project to "hotrod" with a friend of mine. Just something about rolling up to a car gathering, and people scratching their heads! Either way, we are all trying to restore classic cars around here, and everyone can bond over the hard work put into each others ride.
Here are a few of my recent favorite Classic Japanese Car pictures I've found while browsing. Enjoy!
- We are offering a killer discount AND FREE SHIPPING on our TIG200 for a limited time, don't miss out! Check it out... http://fb.me/xBUMyhBh #
- Philadelphia International Apt, US (PHL) 31-Aug-11 (Wed) 09:50p
Arrive : Manchester International Apt, GB (MAN)... http://fb.me/ySU5iQuI #
- Newer posts
- Older posts