Eastwood Auto Restoration Blog - Free How-to Automotive Tech Advice for Everything DIY Automotive
- SEMA may be over but we are still having fun! Our contest winner is about to drive some super cars at the Vegas... http://t.co/gv38Co0Z #
- Here is the new Chevy Copo Camaro leaving SEMA 2011. Click the link and watch on our YouTube account!... http://t.co/TGnmzZIF #
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://t.co/E5roUd2f #
Today was the last day of the show and we were still spotting cars we hadn't seen! Some of the most interesting cars we spotted included a modern "Goat" made out of one of the new Chevy Camaros. Our Facebook fans had mixed feelings on it, but overall we think it was pretty "neat"!
We had a great time and have a ton of footage to edit and post from the show, so watch this space and our Facebook page for the footage we will be posting in the upcoming weeks. Thanks for watching!
- Pretty rare vintage right hand drive Mazda! http://t.co/hzsWyoSo #
- A modern day Goat. We thought it was pretty cool, what's your take on it? http://t.co/GnjFAZQd #
- A piece of Ford racing history! http://t.co/KCYC44Qr #
- Here is the wrap up from SEMA 2011 Day Four. Over one hundred show car pics inside. Click the blog link and check... http://t.co/BN0MeRZb #
- Here's a super smooth street rod from earlier today http://t.co/JeBVOGmx #
- Attention El Camino fans! http://t.co/eRysvPz5 #
- Don't worry we won't forget the Mopar muscle fans! http://t.co/flWNWRe1 #
- Little bit of chopping went on here.. Thoughts? http://t.co/CmgogmJd #
- One for the Ford Fans http://t.co/vh0Su5Ap #