- I think this angle is better than the last, I mean check out how good the TIG 200 looks with a bow! -Matt/EW http://t.co/jynH6LIP #
- Here is your first "behind the scenes" peak of our December cover shoot. What do you think? More to come later today! http://t.co/uIQLJStI #
- Here is a behind-the-scenes shot of our first angle for the cover. What do you think? Stay tuned for more later today! http://t.co/kfcLvTLW #
- We are set up for our December catalog cover shoot today. Stay tuned for more sneak peaks with the Eastwood... http://t.co/GMiUAced #
- Watch http://t.co/PU34xlBg and here on our Facebook page for a Live Stream of pictures and videos from SEMA 2011. We... http://t.co/rzDIo0xq #
- Watch twitter and our Facebook for some behind the scenes sneak peaks of our December cover shoot with a '40 ford and a lovely EW model! #
Eastwood Auto Restoration Blog - Free How-to Automotive Tech Advice for Everything DIY Automotive
Here is a quick little video detailing our upcoming live feed for the SEMA show. We will be beginning the live feed before the show and ending it Saturday after the show is over highlighting our Eastwood Vegas Dream Ride Tour winner's experience! Don't miss out, and check back here and the Eastwood Homepage for updates!
Tim P. here at Eastwood is our resident "Volvo-nut" He has loads of them and pretty much his entire family drives some of Sweden's finest. This past weekend he submitted this picture for our "Parking Lot Gem" series. This looks to be a pretty tidy (and probably restored) Volvo P1800S.These are pretty neat sports cars with some great body lines. Most of which are not very "Volvo-like" compared to modern day Volvos that are much more square and "boxy". These weren't a very big hit in the States, so it is extremely rare to see one outside of a car show. Nice eye Tim!