After another week span, I got a few minutes to work on Pile-House today. I began by measuring, aligning, and clamping the original '50 Dodge cab mounts to the chassis. It looks pretty close to the original holes in the cab. Therefore, all I should have to do is move the holes towards the outer edge of the cab a little more to align with where the cab mount holes currently sit on the brackets.
After I had them clamped in place I used our MIG 175 to lay the first tacks/beads to hold the mounts in place. Once I get the cab to chassis height situated, and the front end mounts welded in, we will be removing the entire cab and front end to begin digging into the suspension, chassis, and running gear. Stay tuned!