- Here is a hidden gem I found yesterday in the truck section. Ridable or too over the top? http://fb.me/KoxRuAGB #
- This also had a constant crowd around it all day at SEMA. Whats your opinion? Overkill or Awesome? http://fb.me/B0ECd3md #
- Here are some highlights from SEMA 2010 Day 3 (Weds.). http://fb.me/uZvYTweR #
Yesterday was a busy day forEastwood at SEMA as well as APEX. A few of us went over to APEX to check out the newest products on the horizon. I still managed to get you guys some photos of a few more stand out cars vehicles/displays from the show. I must say that the guys over at PPG had a booth that was "on-point". From the booth to the beautiful pair of Cadillacs, I was very impressed! I also noticed there is an abundance of cars with vinyl wraps. I heard of an extremely well done Bugatti that is on display with a very cool wrap. I'll be sure to get some shots today!
Also keep an eye out for some photos and videos with our contest winner Tom Shinn!
- I uploaded a ton of photos from our Day 2 SEMA 2010 coverage. (yes it's almost 2AM here, told you I as here for... http://fb.me/H5HTaGSg #
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://fb.me/LUbEkNff #
- This had a crowd around it quite a bit today at SEMA. The paint work was impressive! Do you hate it or love it?... http://fb.me/Ke2bVLmh #
- Newer posts
- Older posts