- Wish you could have a life size version of your favorite childhood toy? This couple did just that! Check out this... http://fb.me/KpYUVQ20 #
- Wish you could have a life size version of your favorite childhood toy? This couple did just that! Check out this... http://fb.me/vSYteHlR #
- Pro Pickup Magazine recently did a little write up on some ways to winterize your vehicle with a few of our... http://fb.me/CyRCsSlC #
- Here at Eastwood We are gearing up for a trip to SEMA this year! I will be blogging and posting photos and stories... http://fb.me/J9qmePzt #
Remember when you were a kid, and getting pushed around (or pushing your friends) in your big wheels or little red wagon? For me it was my stripped down 3 wheeled "big wheels". My brother and I would push each other around our house as fast as we possibly could until we'd either crashed or we would begged for the pushing to stop. These memories stay with you forever, and sometimes no matter what you do, you can't get that same feeling as you did "back in the day".
For Fred Keller and Judy Foster, they had the same sort of idea when they set out to build a full size, street legal, Radio Flyer "car". Yep you read right, they made a replica of an old Radio Flyer wagon. They started with a 1979 Mazda pickup, and went from there making it look the part. Check out the article linked below by their local TV station. Now who is going to make me a blacked out, gutted, and slammed "big wheels" replica of my old joy-ride toy?!!
Click Here To Read Full Post...
- Yesterday the EPA passed a measure to increase the Ethanol content in pump gas to 15%!! Make sure you are using... http://fb.me/HDfrF66p #
- Here at Eastwood some of us are already planning our winter projects and preparing our cars for winter storage.... http://fb.me/HEi7s2HG #
- Newer posts
- Older posts