- Don't miss out on the free shipping for our Soda Blaster! Only lasts until the end of October! http://fb.me/JlV2bmGW #
So some work has begun on J.R.'s little green Capri this week. Yesterday the majority of the old rusty floor had been removed on the drivers side. If you look closely there were some "interesting" products used to repair the floors in the car in the past. So far they've found fiberglass, expanding foam, and I think even a little tape! Expect lots of Eastwood products to be put into use here in the near future! But for now, just enjoy the pictures of the mess we made!
- Wish you could have a life size version of your favorite childhood toy? This couple did just that! Check out this... http://fb.me/KpYUVQ20 #
- Wish you could have a life size version of your favorite childhood toy? This couple did just that! Check out this... http://fb.me/vSYteHlR #
- Pro Pickup Magazine recently did a little write up on some ways to winterize your vehicle with a few of our... http://fb.me/CyRCsSlC #
- Here at Eastwood We are gearing up for a trip to SEMA this year! I will be blogging and posting photos and stories... http://fb.me/J9qmePzt #
Remember when you were a kid, and getting pushed around (or pushing your friends) in your big wheels or little red wagon? For me it was my stripped down 3 wheeled "big wheels". My brother and I would push each other around our house as fast as we possibly could until we'd either crashed or we would begged for the pushing to stop. These memories stay with you forever, and sometimes no matter what you do, you can't get that same feeling as you did "back in the day".
For Fred Keller and Judy Foster, they had the same sort of idea when they set out to build a full size, street legal, Radio Flyer "car". Yep you read right, they made a replica of an old Radio Flyer wagon. They started with a 1979 Mazda pickup, and went from there making it look the part. Check out the article linked below by their local TV station. Now who is going to make me a blacked out, gutted, and slammed "big wheels" replica of my old joy-ride toy?!!
Click Here To Read Full Post...
- Newer posts
- Older posts