- We are still digging through all of the photos and videos from the show, but here is the first batch of photos... http://fb.me/1aoLQIuVQ #
- We've added the Google "+1" button to all of our product pages along with our Facebook "like" button. Click either... http://fb.me/FMVyFw6b #
This past Saturday was our first big Car Show in a few years here at Eastwood, and we were overwhelmed with the positive response. Our crew was set to be in at 6:30-7AM and the show was scheduled to officially start at 10AM. The first hint that it was going to be a huge event was the early birds trickling in as the Eastwood crew was just getting in at 7AM. These guys knew it was going to be huge, and they wanted a prime spot! So as we began to set up our signs, trash bins, caution tape, tents, etc., cars started flooding in steadily at about 8-8:30AM! We were a bit surprised and had to jump into place to get everyone parked.
Shortly there after, the rumble of the Street Rodder Road Tour Car was heard as Jerry Dixey rolled down the Eastwood driveway with his flamed 55 Chevy. The crowds of people started converging immediately on the car and Jerry, asking questions, shaking hands, and crawling around the car.. we all were pretty excited! Jerry helped set his crew of Road Tour members up in our hospitality tent, and they watched as every square inch of the Eastwood headquarters was filled.
I was able to grab Jerry for a quick interview, and here is what he had to say about halfway through the day about everything so far, and a little about what they have planned for the rest of the tour!
Enjoy the first batch of photos from the show I snapped below
- Double your pleasure turbos! http://fb.me/1498E21ew #
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://fb.me/ROxL6Xkp #
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://fb.me/12CVFy5mI #
- I posted a new photo to Facebook http://fb.me/13p9mxWgp #
- That engine almost fits! :p http://fb.me/JMi0yQtE #
- The lot is filling up, where are we gonna put all of these sweet rides?!!! http://fb.me/11BfITAOJ #
- Street Rodder Mag car made it and the cars are rolling in quickly! http://fb.me/wSXlScxV #
- http://www.eastwood.com/blog/eastwood-chatter/eastwood-summer-classic-jerrys-pick-trophy-arrived/ http://fb.me/ZSyrtEkf #
- Newer posts
- Older posts