- Dropped safely at Eastwood headquarters. Wait until the bosses see this Monday! -Matt/EW http://fb.me/O6K29R8o #
- Dropped safely at Eastwood headquarters. Wait until the bosses see this Monday morning! -Matt/EW http://fb.me/T9bpyL1D #
- Even the tow vehicle is cool! http://fb.me/QJ1zjMIJ #
- We put together 2 quick videos showing the TIG200 in action. Check out the first one here on 120V Input! -Matt/EW http://fb.me/W7y6sXDD #
- We put together 2 quick posts showing our TIG200 in use. Here it is on 120V. Keep an eye out for the 220V video... http://fb.me/wSquPCRG #
- Our new Versa-Cut Plasma comes in handy and saved me a ton of time today! http://fb.me/O4WoXp1T #
- Our new Versa-Cut Plasma comes in handy and saved me a ton of time today! http://fb.me/UEPaP6f3 #
Whats better than owning a clean nostalgic 70's era 911S? Well, other than owning one with a GT3 drivetrain that is... would have to be owning THE '70 911S that Steve McQueen owned, and drove in the cult classic Le Mans. This exact car was THE one that he was seen driving around in this scene, how cool!
Now are you as excited as I am? Probably not.. but if so, get yourself out to the Monterey RM auction in late August! There is a lot of speculation about what this special 911S will go for, but if it is anything like the auction of his '63 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso that went for double its projected auction price, it should be an interesting auction!
Until I can afford it, I'll just have to pretend I'm McQueen in my little green VW Rabbit for now.. Hey at least its in the same production family!
*Thanks to RideStory for the initial posting on this.Click Here To Read Full Post...
- Newer posts
- Older posts