- Kenson S's GMC Stepside seems to be taking the lead! "Like" your favorite pics to help us pick the winner!
Here in Eastwood country, we are surrounded by constant auto enthusiast events. Even in the coldest months. Last week I went to Oaks, PA to check out the 2011 Motorsports Convention and Trade show. This show caters to most anything relating to motorsports; but the strong showing is for circle track dirt cars. I snapped some pictures along the way of some of the highlights of the show. One of my favorites included a vintage legendary circle track car that was in a crash in the 60's and was left to rot. After many years and a few owners, it was pulled out of a garage and displayed here at the convention. It was interesting to see how different the safety standards were in race cars back then. Hope everyone likes these interesting pieces of motorsport history.
- We have started voting for our 2010 Eastwood Customer Car of the Year! Please "LIKE" your favorite cars. There is... http://fb.me/J2csafRi #
- Here in Eastwood country we got hit hard with snow. Good time to have some fun in your 4x4 or ATV if you have the day off! #
- Looks like the Rod & Custom Magazine guys liked our "Pro Former" Tubing Bender, and our Tubing Notcher to make a... http://fb.me/GDU0Pxmw #
- I've been digging around the warehouse, and I have some freebies to offer new and old facebook fans shortly! Also... http://fb.me/QdIxyEk3 #
- The guys over at Classic Trucks did a nice write up on repairing an old metal dashboard using our MIG 175 welder.... http://fb.me/Ld8oUFbI #
- Newer posts
- Older posts