CONTACT US

[contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"]

37 thoughts on “CONTACT US”

• Steve Drake

I just got around to (needing) to using my Versa Cutter for the first time and it doesn't work. I connected and reconnected each (simple?) connector on the unit and came to surmise that the 4pin connector (of which only two pins are used), has the two pin receivers at the 6 & 9 "oclock" positions (12 & 3 are "open), while the male end of the power cord has the two pins (white & black) clocked at the 3 & 6 oclock positions respectively...

Which wire should go in which position & how do you get the pins out of the connector without tearing something up?

BTW, it looks as if this unit may have had a previous owner who had experienced the same problem because the two screws that provide the "pinch" at the connector are different with one being too big to properly screw in...

What gives with that?

If I have to send the unit back I will not accept an exchange! When I buy something "new," I shouldn't have to repair it before I ever use it!!!

• johnK

when is the versa bend going to be available, i think it will do what i want, what are you shooting for a price point?

• Doug Pascoe

I ordered two EVOLUTION HVLP PAINT GUNS. I received both guns only to find one of the had been dropped at Eastwood shipping department. Returned the bad gun was told I would recieve the money to ship the junk back. It has been over a month and so far NO MONEY. Have contacted this outfit several times still no money.

• mike

Steve im right there with you buddy, I got the cutter, and used it about 5 times and the thing is a pos..now it hasn't worked in like a yr...I keep emailing these fools and Im still waiting to get this resolved..
    And doug I bought the evol;ution and had problems from day 1 with it..when I went to straight air out of the gun I would get paint..it's just a big bulky POS..like everything else they sell...junk..

• Ken

Metal Protect question.

If this is sprayed on front brake rotors to prevent them from rusting, can the car be driven without wiping away this spray from the rotor contact surface?

• MattM

Hi Ken,

It can be sprayed on to the surface for a car sitting and it will keep the rotors from flash rusting, but once you drive the car the first few stops will wear the metal protect off of the rotor.

• Ricardo

solvent that is used in the youtube video for product Gator Guard II Truck Bed Liner Kit Item # 10129Z Brand: Gator Guard. thanks

• Gary Dunaway

Restoring a 75 Duster, my question is the fresh air intake cowl area do I remove the panel make repairs, reassreassemble than paint. How do I get the paint inside the cowl without over loading the top side? Thanks for the forum. Gary

• Paul Prosser

Is there someone in South Australia/ Australia that sells your buffing wheels/ compound for buffing aluminum truck tanks.

• Makeeta

Hi,
    I need to accept and respond to a shipping quote, but i have no idea how. I've already tried calling customer support and the number doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

• MattM

Please try sending an email if our 800-number isn't working for you. When calling just remember the time difference if not in the US. Our email is: orderhelp@eastwood.com

• Est Phil

I'm wanting to use your internal ceramic exhaust coating on my existing motorcycle exhaust pipes. How do I clean the inside of the pipes so that the coating will adhere properly?

• MattM

We'd advise spray our aerosol injected cleaner through the pipes and then you could use a rag on a rod or stick to push through and get any of the major carbon buildup out of the pipes. The coating is pretty tough and will stick to most anything, just obviously not a heavy carbon buildup. Hope that helps!

• ishardy

Hi! My motorcycle is full wrap with decal/designs. I want to protect my decals. Can I use the clear coat Plasti-Dip on my bike? Will it make my bike more glossy/shiny? Thanks!

• MattM

Hi, Yes you can use the clear to protect them, but remember that if the decals/wrap aren't securely attached anywhere the dip could start to lift the decals.

• Robert

I have been trying numerous times over the last few months to receive a catalog. Can someone please help me?

• MattM

Shoot an email to orderhelp@eastwood.com and they should be able to get you sorted. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Danny Boatner

The polyester contour primer that Tetz suggested, sucks, will never try it again!!!!!!!!

• MattM

I'm sorry to hear that! Feel free to shoot our tech team an email with your experiences on what happened and we can look into it! techelp@eastwood.com

• George

Many thanks to Ed in Customer Service for his quick resolution to a faulty MIG gun. He had me back in service within two days with a new gun. I have no complaints with Eastwood's equipment and guarantee.

Thanks again, Ed!

• Enrique Subia

Cost for dip is $50 a gallon here in Japan, any ideas on getting is from the U.S.

• TOMMY

I SEEN AN AD FOR TRI-FLOW RADIATORS IN CAR CRAFT. CAN NOT FIND ANY INFO ON YOUR WEB SITE ABOUT THESES RADIATOR, DO YOU SELL THESE OR NOT? THE PART # IS 20152 THANK YOU

• Scott

Trying to find out any information of the 2015 Eastwood Classic Show-n_shine. Help!!

• MattM

Hi, The show will be happening Saturday July 11. We should have official announcements coming soon about the show. Thanks for the interest!

• Bill

Looking to buy a HVLP paint gun. My compressor is a 150 PSI, 6hp, 30 gallon tank, that says, 8.6 scfm @ 40psi and 6.4 scfm @ 90psi. As of now I want to paint the engine and some parts. Maybe, a car later down the road. Is this compressor big enough to handle a HVLP gun?. Or should I look for a LVLP gun?.
    thanks,
    Bill

• MattM

Hi Yes your compressor can be used on certain guns. I'd take a look at our Concourse line of paint guns that are made to be used on lower CFM's found in many home-sized compressors. Thanks for the interest!

• Shane Achey

Hello,

I am looking for some advice on a 3M product called fast n firm. I purchased a new Ford Escape and come to find out it had a manufacturers defect in one of the body seams. Ford elected to use 3M fast n firm to repair the leak. I am not familiar with the product so I did a little bit of research. From what I can find, this is not the best product to use for several reasons. First, it cracks easy and second there tends to be strong odors that can be harmful if applied in a passenger area. The area of concern on my vehicle was where the roof rack attaches to the vehicle at the top of the driver's side A-Pillar. This location obviously shares a common space with the passenger compartment of the vehicle. Any information regarding this product would be greatly appreciated.

Shane

• MattM

Hi Shane,

While we carry some 3M products we're not familiar with that particular one. You may want to contact 3M directly.

• Candace

Sanding question,

Hi I am a first time DIYer painter. I stripped my vehicle down to bare metal applied two coats of epoxy and three coats of high build primer. I planned on sanding the car and adding another two coats of high build primer and sanding again. I wanted to know what grit of sand paper should I use for the first and second sanding? I have also heard that wet sanding the high build primer is a "no-no." Is this true? Thank you in advance. Note: I am using the Eastwood 2K Urethane Primer Surfacer Kit.

• Jeff

I would like to know if you have a product to repair rear fenders on a 1998 dodge 3500 dully?

• MattM

Shoot an email to our tech team with pictures and a better description of what you're working on. Email them at: techelp@eastwood.com

• J.W. Parker

I aquired a powdercoat elite kit a couple of years ago and am very satisfied with the finish and durability, but it has been a hassle to get almost any part to attract the powder. I have followed all the suggestions described in the manual to no avail. A couple of months after purchasing it, I discovered the ground wire was soldered to the alligator clip with only 5 strands and repaired it but still have had problems with adhesion, so I assumed thats the way it worked, but last week I had been coating several peices, and the gun intermittently was completely losing charge until it totally stopped altogether. This weekend, I decided to look for the problem. I took the cover off the box and discovered that the incoming ground fault (green) wire and the black wite that leads to the emitter wire, were crossed over each other and burned through the insulation where they crossed. I am assuming that has been my problem. Please help with a solution.

• MattM

Hi JW,

Please send an email to our tech team with pictures of the gun you have. Depending on the model gun and when it was purchased we may be able to help. They can be reached at: techelp@eastwood.com

• WILLIAM SCHROCK
    WILLIAM SCHROCK August 12, 2015 at 5:27 am

I placed an order 7-11-15 order #E1958017 I have been charged for the product but have not recived it or heard a thing about it .

23 Item(s)