A finely tuned machine- Eastwood Employees makes us tick
We want to share the great Eastwood staff with you, our customers! We have asked them to fill out the first five questions, and then pick 5 random questions from a “Wildcard” section of questions. We allowed them to answer these however they'd like. You'd be surprised at what some of us have to say!
1. Name and Title at Eastwood?
Brian H., Director of Marketing
2. What the heck do you do all day? Figure out how to get Eastwood’s unique products and content in front of as many qualified customers as possible.
3. Did you come from an automotive background before Eastwood? What did you do before Eastwood? I’ve been fascinated with cars forever, especially older ones pre 1960, but have never had the opportunity to do a ton of work on them. Really love learning more and experimenting in small ways with our products. Before Eastwood I worked in various direct-to-consumer and retail marketing roles in a handful of industries.
4. When not talking cars, tools, and restorations all day, what are a few of your hobbies? Spending as much time with my kids as possible, hiking and anything outside.
5. What's your favorite Eastwood product? Why? Rust Encapsulator, because of its countless number of uses both in automotive applications and others. I use it around my house for all kinds of stuff, so the versatility is great.
6.What's your favorite thing about working for Eastwood? Seeing the cool car pics customers send us. Also, the opportunity to see the impact our customers’ projects can have on them and their families. The husband/wife and father/son stories Eastwood is lucky enough to be associated with are truly unbelievable.
7. What was your first car?
1987 Volkswagen Fox. I don’t have an actual picture, but it looked something like below…not in quite as good of shape.
8. What's the first tool you reach for in the garage (what do you use most often?)
Reciprocating saw – great multipurpose tool I use for almost anything.
9. Name an automotive trend that you are happy died or wish would go away? While I appreciate them, I’ve never been a big fan of the El Camino.
10. Do you have any projects going right now? What are you building, restoring, or a job you are tackling next? I absolutely need to get my peddle car done this spring. After that, on to my Agway lawn tractor. Plan to do a lot of learning and experimenting on this over the summer. Ultimately want to get it running, keep it running, and then paint it Candy Apple Red with an Eastwood Evolution Gun.
Click Here To Read Full Post...