- I HAD to share this new product we just added to our site. This is an asset to anyone doing MIG welding! No more... http://fb.me/M79995bF #
- I HAD to share this new product we just added to our site. This is an asset to anyone doing MIG welding! No more... http://fb.me/xImPIDIR #
- Call in today only to our customer service line for special discounts on Eastwood's exlcusive "Fuel Guard", and save! 1-800-343-9353 #
Most anyone that has done any fabrication or welding more than on a well light workbench knows that it can be a pain to see the start point of your weld. Even with the nice Auto-Dimming Welding Helmets on the market, it can still be difficult.
I do the majority of my welding and fabricating on old rusty European cars. This has helped me hone my welding skills, but I always find myself welding a portion of the car that is extremely tough to get to, and of course I always seem to block the lights in my garage while trying to reach said spot. This has caused some "stray" welds around where I actually wanted to start, and extra unnecessary grinding!
I grabbed this new product we just started carrying and gave it a try. It's a high intensity LED spotlight that attaches to ANY MIG gun. This is one of those instances where I was like "why didn't I think of that!". The MIG Light tilts up and down, and can be rotated on the gun for the perfect angle in any welding condition.
I recently was working on an old "Rat" VW Rabbit project, and I needed to weld a patch panel into a corner where the frame rail meets the firewall, and I snapped some pictures. This was the perfect spot to show off how useful it is! Also check out the photo of it in use on J.R.'s "Debris Capri" project below!
Product Managers J.R. and Mark R. have been busy on their lunch breaks here at Eastwood! They are now deep into rust repair on J.R.'s Capri project. Because of how rare these cars are, they have been forced to use a mix of Mustang and custom made replacement panels for the project. Check out the latest progress in the slide show for all of the good, bad and rusty!Click Here To Read Full Post...
- The Guys over at Custom Classic Trucks Recently used our Fast Etch on their F-1 Ford Pickup project. Check it out! http://fb.me/LfXzKi3z #
- Want to make it easy on your relatives this year? Just send them to our Gift Kits for great gift ideas for the... http://fb.me/KAhKp2rs #
- Newer posts
- Older posts