Fathers Day is fast approaching and we have loads of great Fathers Day Sale Items ready for you to wow your dad with. We made up a quick questionnaire for a few of our Eastwood Dads about the celebration that is Dad!
Meet Jim N. he is one of our customer service team leads and a long time motorhead!
1. Tell us about your pride and joy(s) (your kids of course!)-
I have a 10 year old Daughter (Adriana) and 3 year old Son (Tristan)
2. What would you prefer for Fathers Day, a new pair of socks, a tie, or tools and why?
Tools!..I have over $10,000 in tools and want more! Although, I really could use a set of quality Eastwood Tin Snips!
3. Did you get your love for cool vehicles with engines from your dad? Any fond memories of your dad and you working together?
My dad was a Nuclear Engineer specializing in diesel generators as backup power to nuclear reactors. I was able to go with him a few times when they were rebuilding the generators and actually stand in one of the piston cylinders, yes they were that big. I knew then I wanted to be a mechanic and went to college to learn the trade.
4. If you could hand down any tools from your collection down to your kids, which would they find the most useful?
5. What tool do you reach for the most when working around the garage or house
My flashlight…seems the older I get the worse I see!Click Here To Read Full Post...