- Body Cart PLUS Model Powder Coated
Body Cart PLUS Model Powder Coated
so workpiece fits properly, securely
- Height adjusts from 26" to 41"; each position adjusts independently
- 3-piece center bar "telescopes" for up to 132" of length
- 4 independent mounting arms adjust up to 51" wide
- Six 5"-dia. phenolic rubber casters
- Powder-coated steel tubing; supports up to 3000 lbs.
- Use with your Rotisserie for access to firewall
About Body Cart PLUS Model Powder Coated
The Body Cart Plus Model is an ideal mobile work station for your vehicle body or chassis, or to mount a car panel, pickup cab, bed and more. You can also roll the Body Cart Plus under your Rotisserie (any model), lower the car body, bolt it to the Body Cart Plus, remove the end of the Rotisserie that is closest to the firewall, and be able to work on the firewall without obstruction.
Heavy steel construction, with 3000-lb. capacity and four 5" easy-rolling phenolic casters (two lock). Easy to assemble without welding. 1-year mfr's. warranty on the casters, 5 years on the steel. Made in the USA.
Body Cart PLUS Model in powder-coated steel
Restoration, welding, painting, abrasive blasting, soda blasting
12171, 12173, 12172, 12174, 12370, 12368 Rotisserie
12177, 13656, 13657 Door Bars
12011, 12012, 12746, 12740 Welders
50095 Soda Blaster
12096, 12097 Gel Rust Dissolver
51483z,51676, 51677 Rust Converter
50544zp, 50545zp 2K Ceramic Chassis Black
Always make sure the vehicle is secure and balanced when using a body cart. Always wear eye, skin, and respiratory protection. Read and understand instruction manual before using, since serious vehicle damage or bodily injury could occur.