- CRC Blue Layout Fluid Aerosol 03066
CRC Blue Layout Fluid Aerosol 03066
Item #14752Z Brand: CRC
About CRC Blue Layout Fluid Aerosol 03066
A dark blue fluid leaves a smooth even coat for all layout work. The non flaking, non peeling fluid dries very quickly, sticks to both metal and glass and allows you to scribe sharp precise lines. For use by tool and die makers, machinists, pattern makers and maintenance mechanics.
12 oz net weight
Use only in well ventilated area. Ventilation may be improved by opening a window or door or providing mechanical assistance. Avoid continuous breathing of vapor and spray mist. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If ventilation is not adequate, respiratory protection should be worn. For more information regarding short term and long term exposure, review the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
Made in USA
1. Clean surface thoroughly with CRC Layout Fluid Remover.
2. Mask area not to be sprayed.
3. Shake can well until actuator ball breaks loose.
4. For best results use at temperature (70 degrees F).
5. Spray from 6 to 8 inches from surface to be coated.
6. Use short fan strokes. A thin coating is best for clean, sharp lines.
7. When finished spraying, clean valve by turning can upside down and pressing actuator
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
Basic kit to easily measure and mark sheet metal for fabricationOnly $24.99
2 separate bodies: 1 shrinks, 1 stretches... no switching neededOnly $159.99
Rotating jaws slices easily thru steel up to 18-gauge thick
Compound leverage cuts metal more easily than typical snips
Low-profile cutting-head design lets you work the tool into tight areas
Removes silicone, wax, polish, grease; promotes paint/powder adhesion
Starting at: $7.99