EASTWOOD COMPANY RETURN POLICY
At Eastwood we care about your DIY automotive projects and want you to be 100% satisfied with our products. That's how we've done business since 1978.
If, for any reason or at any time, you are dissatisfied with a purchase from Eastwood, please contact our Tech Advisors at (866) 759-2131 who can help you diagnose and solve the issue.
If you are still dissatisfied you may return the product for a refund or replacement by calling our Customer Service team at (800) 345-1178 or by visiting an Eastwood Store. Click Here to see our 100% satisfaction guarantee policy.
ITEMS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING
Your order has carefully been packed and thoroughly inspected and we hope that you are pleased with the item(s) you have selected. Despite our care in handling, however, packages do occasionally get damaged while in transit. Please check the packing list immediately against item(s) marked as shipped on front of the packing list. Report any discrepancy or damage to freight carrier/agent that delivered the product to you, and sign only for the material actually delivered. If, upon further inspection, you notice concealed damage or loss, save all boxes and packaging material and notify the delivering carrier/agent.
BACK ORDERED ITEMS
Although every attempt is made to fulfill all the items in your order in a timely fashion, Eastwood occasionally runs out of stock on some items. If this occurs, you will not be charged for item(s) listed as Back Ordered until they are shipped. (Orders paid by check, of course, are fully pre-paid, including back ordered items).
HOW TO RETURN MERCHANDISE
- Completely fill out, detach and return the bottom half of the packing list. (Include it inside the package, being sure to fill out the return form on the back in full.)
- Use a strong corrugated carton. Wrap well and tape closed. Include all original boxes, manuals, accessories and packing materials.
- Address your package using the labels provided at the bottom of the packing list.
- Peel and affix the labels to the outside of the carton. The return label provided is not postage paid. You must pay return shipping.
- Remember to insure the package if the value warrants
- We cannot accept C.O.D. returns, and postage costs are not refundable
* Wear items (such as buff wheels, compounds, consumables, etc.) and videos/DVDs may not be returned unless defective.
Once your order is placed, our systems are designed to ship your products as soon as possible. Unfortunately, it is not possible to stop an order from shipping or make changes to it once it has entered our system.
FOR ITEMS WITH MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Complete warranty cards only after inspection and acceptance of the product(s). Follow the manufacturer's warranty and service instructions. For fastest warranty and repair service, please follow manufacturer's instructions regarding service centers.