- Be certain all accessories on vehicle are off(i.e., interior lights, under hood lights, etc.)
- Remove Battery Cable from Negative Battery Post.
- 3. Clean Battery Post and inside Cable End.
- Slip Clamp end of Switch onto Negative Battery Post and tighten securely.
- Slip Battery Cable onto post end of Switch and tighten securely.
Turn green knob 1/2 turn counterclockwise.
Turn green knob clockwise until secure.
To Prevent unauthorized vehicle use:
Turn green knob counterclockwise and remove.
Note: To preserve vehicle computer settings or radio station settings, install Fuse Link (#25049) when battery is disconnected. This will allow enough current through to maintain settings, but will not allow vehicle to start.