- Deluxe Abrasive Blasting Hood
Deluxe Abrasive Blasting Hood
Item #22095 Brand: Eastwood
- Durable fabric and synthetic-leather construction
- Large 4-1/2" x 2-1/2" acrylic viewing plate
- Adjustable internal helmet for added comfort
- Reinforced side ventilation panels for increased airflow
- NOT for respiratory protection
About Deluxe Abrasive Blasting Hood
Blast hood features heavy cloth construction with vinyl-reinforced front and side screen panels. Lens screen provides an additional layer of impact resistance. Includes bump cap with adjustable headband. Blast hoods are designed to protect eyes from rebounding abrasive; they do not provide ANY respiratory protection.
Blasting emits abrasive under pressure. Blast hoods are designed to protect the eyes and face of user from abrasives, but not from the dust. Adequate respiratory, eye and body protection must be worn during use. Inhalation of silica particles can cause cancer and other deadly diseases. Always wear appropriate NIOSH-approved respiratory protection when using abrasive-blasting equipment.
Customers also viewed:
100-lb. blaster has large, high-flow valves to speed rust/paint removal
Easily handles "spot" rust-removal jobs...just attach a home compressorOnly $59.99
Switch "on the fly" between soda and abrasive media...or combine!