- Eastwood 1/2 Inch Drive Digital Electronic Torque-Angle Wrench
Eastwood 1/2 Inch Drive Digital Electronic Torque-Angle Wrench
- Measures torque to 148 ft.-lbs. and 20-200Nm (Newton meters)
- Accurate to +/–2%, clockwise and counterclockwise
- Backlit digital LCD displays torque setting and torque reached
- Buzzer sounds when preset torque is reached
- 72-tooth ratchet turns even in tight spaces
About Eastwood 1/2 Inch Drive Digital Electronic Torque-Angle Wrench
Eastwood's highly accurate, 1/2"-drive, Digital Electronic Torque-Angle Wrench is built tough, and the slip-resistant grip can help prevent drops. Easy to set and store settings. 4 AAA batteries included.
Designed and engineered in the USA. Final product imported.
Customers also viewed:
Longer shaft increases leverage to make breaking bolts easier.
Backed by Eastwood's Lifetime Warranty
Sale $99.99As low as: $84.99
Protect chrome-plated, polished or stainless hardware against marringOnly $17.99