- Eastwood Digital Electronic Torque Wrench 3/8in Drive
What is the overall length dimention?....I have very limited space..
Can this Torque wrench also do Inch lbs?
It seems that this only will tighten, not loosen. So it just freewheels in the other direction, is this correct?
I need a torque wrench which, at the lower end, is able to measure 9Nm. This one is stopping one notch higher, at 10Nm. Is it any possibility to adjust it for the slightly lower force, or is the warning setting perhaps good enough for that purpose?
Eastwood Digital Electronic Torque Wrench 3/8in Drive
Item #13630 Brand: Eastwood
7-100 ft.-lbs. and 10-135Nm
The Eastwood 3/8" Digital Electronic Torque Wrench is built to provide the precise torque for today's vehicles.
- Measures torque from 7-100 ft.-lbs. and 10-135Nm (Newton meters)
- Accurate to +/–4%, clockwise and counterclockwise
- Backlit digital LCD displays torque setting and torque reached
- Buzzer sounds when preset torque is reached
- 72-tooth ratchet turns even in tight spaces
About Eastwood Digital Electronic Torque Wrench 3/8in Drive
Eastwood's highly accurate, 3/8"-drive, Digital Electronic Torque Wrench is built tough, and the slip-resistant grip can help prevent drops. Easy to set and store settings. 4 AAA batteries included.
Designed and engineered in the USA. Final product imported.
3/8"-drive, Digital Electronic Torque Wrench comes with calibration certificate and storage case.
Wear appropriate eye protection.