- Eastwood 3/8 Inch Drive Digital Electronic Torque Wrench
Can this Torque wrench also do Inch lbs?
It seems that this only will tighten, not loosen. So it just freewheels in the other direction, is this correct?
I need a torque wrench which, at the lower end, is able to measure 9Nm. This one is stopping one notch higher, at 10Nm. Is it any possibility to adjust it for the slightly lower force, or is the warning setting perhaps good enough for that purpose?
Why won't this wrench let me set it 7 foot lbs? It gives me an error every time.
Eastwood 3/8 Inch Drive Digital Electronic Torque Wrench
Item #13630 Brand: Eastwood
7-100 ft.-lbs. and 10-135Nm
- Measures torque from 7-100 ft.-lbs. and 10-135Nm (Newton meters)
- Accurate to +/–2%, clockwise and counterclockwise
- Backlit digital LCD displays torque setting and torque reached
- Buzzer sounds when preset torque is reached
- 72-tooth ratchet turns even in tight spaces
About Eastwood 3/8 Inch Drive Digital Electronic Torque Wrench
Eastwood's highly accurate, 3/8"-drive, Digital Electronic Torque Wrench is built tough, and the slip-resistant grip can help prevent drops. Easy to set and store settings. 4 AAA batteries included.
Designed and engineered in the USA. Final product imported.
3/8"-drive, Digital Electronic Torque Wrench comes with calibration certificate and storage case.
Wear appropriate eye protection.
Customers also viewed:
Prevents premature non-roller lifter deterioration
Starting at: $6.99