- Master Blaster Dual Blaster
Master Blaster Dual Blaster
Item #11737 Brand: Eastwood
Eastwood "Master Blaster" Dual Blaster lets you switch "on-the-fly" between soda and abrasive media, or a combination of both!
- Exclusive Mixing Valve
- offers “on-the-fly” control of each media.
- Quickly blast away years of paint and corrosion
- on auto parts, fiberglass boats, outdoor furniture, metal railings/doors or virtually any object you want to clean and refinish.
- Quick change valve
- allows operator to go from blasting rust to paint removal.
- Utilize bicarbonate soda for paint removal
- on plastic, fiberglass, wood, chrome, stainless steel and any other soft metal with out damage.
- Utilize aggressive media
- for heavy rust and paint removal cast iron, steel, etc.
- Quality construction
- heavy gauge, fully welded and powder coated tanks and frame.
- A “must have tool”
- for any maintenance shop where rust is a problem and paint removal is necessary such as fabrication shops, weld shops, trailer repair, automotive repair and restoration, heavy equipment repair, small engine maintenance facilities, etc.
The dual tanks each hold 100 lbs of media and operate on as little as 10 cfm at 120 psi. This unit now offers the professional and do-it-yourselfers the ability to use soda and aggressive media in one unit, with on-the-fly controls to switch between each media or a blend of both.Click Here to see the winners of the Rename the Dual Blaster Contest!
About Master Blaster Dual Blaster
Use soda blast supplies to remove coatings on delicate substrates such as fiberglass, chrome or stainless...then easily switch on-the-fly to harsher abrasives such as crushed glass, glass bead or aluminum oxide to blast through heavy scale, rust or multiple coatings. It's a must-have tool for restoration and maintenance shops where rust and paint removal are issues on multiple surfaces such as fiberglass, steel, aluminum, etc. Each of the fully welded, powder-coated tanks holds 100 lbs. of abrasive media (75 lbs. of soda), and works on as little as 10 cfm at 90 psi. 10-ft.-long, heavy-wall blast hose. Imported.
Unit weighs 80 lbs., and includes extra nozzles and moisture filter.
(Q) What size of compressor is required?
(A) Minimum 10-cfm, 90-psi compressor.
(Q) Which nozzles can I use with the Master Blaster?
(A) Use any of these nozzles: 51556 (2.0mm), 12111 (2.5mm), 12112 (3.0mm), or 51557 (5.0mm)
WARNING: Pressure blasters and blast cabinets emit abrasive particles under high pressure. Adequate respiratory, eye, and body protection must be utilized at all times during product operation. Inhalation of silica-based media particles have been known to cause cancer and other deadly diseases and must be avoided. Always wear NIOSH-approved respiratory protection when operating the equipment.
1-year mfr's. warranty against defects.
Accessories & Consumables
51556 2.0mm nozzle (requires minimum 6-cfm 60-psi compressor)
11917 Moisture Trap
11914 Outer and Inner Valve
11902 3-Way Manifold
11897 First Air Pipe
11900 Second Air Pipe
11861 Seal Ring
Deluxe Blasting Hood
Ground Glass, 40-70 Grit
Glass Bead, 100-170 Grit
Glass Bead, 70-100
Aluminum Oxide 60 Grit
Aluminum Oxide 90 Grit
Automotive M Soda Media
Automotive XL Soda Media
Rust Removal XL Soda with Aluminum Oxide
After Blast, 1 Gallon
Customers also viewed:
An affordable way to media blast parts without taking up much room in your shop
100-lb. blaster has large, high-flow valves to speed rust/paint removal
Huge 200-lb. blaster has large, high-flow valves to speed rust/paint removalOnly $207.99
50-lb. blaster has large, high-flow valves to speed rust/paint removalOnly $119.99
2-in-1 blaster works with as little as 10 cfm at 90 psi