- Eastwood 1 HP Buff Motor- Dual Speed
Eastwood 1 HP Buff Motor- Dual Speed
Item #51460 Brand: Eastwood
shaft allows more working area
1HP Dual Speed (1720/3400rpm) Buffer High value, professional preferred motor offers the utility of dual speeds perfect for buffing metal and plastics.
- Extended length and balanced shafts offer more work space around wheel
- Cast housing and base assure smooth operation, extended bearing life
- Dual speeds give you more versatility when working with various types of metals or buff diameters
About Eastwood 1 HP Buff Motor- Dual Speed
- 1720/3400 rpm Speed
- 6.3 amps for 3400 rpm (1hp)
- 3.3 amps for 1720 rpm (1/2 hp)
- 120 VAC 60 Hz
- 3/4" diameter shaft
- 26-1/4"" wide overall
- Shaft extends 6-15/16" beyond housing
- Sealed motor housing
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty
Includes two 1" and two 2" spacers, four 3-3/4" flanges and retaining nuts.
Buff wheels are not included and sold separately.
13162 Tool Stand
13016 Buffing Kit (10")
13038 Spiral Buff
13062 Sisal Buff with 1/2” hole
13061 Sisal Buff with 3/4” hole
13046 Cotton Flannel Buff with 3/4” hole
13040 Loose-Section Buff with 1/2” hole
13041 Loose-Section Buff with 3/4” hole
Wear appropriate ANSI-approved safety eye protection, ANSI-approved hearing protection, 14" or longer leather gloves, and ANSI-approved respiratory protection.
Customers also viewed:
1-HP, dual-speed motor with 10" buffs, compounds, cast iron standOnly $339.99
1/2-HP, 3450-rpm buffer's extended shaft allows more working areaOnly $109.99