- Eastwood 7 Piece Flexible Ratcheting Wrench Sets
Eastwood 7 Piece Flexible Ratcheting Wrench Sets
Item #flex wrench
- "Flex head" tilts up to 180 degrees
- Continuous tension keeps flex head at the angle you put it
- Needs just 5 degrees for ratcheting box end to turn fastener
- Chrome vanadium steel alloy
- Choose an SAE or metric set
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects
About Eastwood 7 Piece Flexible Ratcheting Wrench Sets
Flex head tilts as much as 180 degrees to provide better access in tight spots, and the tension is constant, to keep the flex head at the angle you put it. Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5° of space to move a fastener, as opposed to 30° for standard box-end wrenches. Imported.
Metric set includes sizes 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18mm.
SAE set includes sizes 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4".
Always wear appropriate eye protection. Always use tools and accessories for their intended purpose.
Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. Final product imported.
Customers also viewed:
18 different drive bits, and it ratchets too!
6" long-nose, 7" straight-jaw, and 7" curved-jaw pliers
Removes silicone, wax, polish, grease; promotes paint/powder adhesionOnly $9.99