- Eastwood 7 Piece Flexible Ratcheting Wrench Sets
Eastwood 7 Piece Flexible Ratcheting Wrench Sets
Item #70230 flex wrenchs
7 Combination Ratchet Wrenches each have a "flex head" ratcheting box end that angles into tight spots
- "Flex head" tilts up to 180 degrees
- Continuous tension keeps flex head at the angle you put it
- Needs just 5 degrees for ratcheting box end to turn fastener
- Chrome vanadium steel alloy
- Choose an SAE or metric set
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects
Full-polish flex-head combination ratcheting wrenches get you to work in hard-to-reach areas. Turns fasteners with just 5° of movement thanks to the fine 72-tooth ratcheting action.
About Eastwood 7 Piece Flexible Ratcheting Wrench Sets
Flex head tilts as much as 180 degrees to provide better access in tight spots, and the tension is constant, to keep the flex head at the angle you put it. Ratcheting box end needs as little as 5° of space to move a fastener, as opposed to 30° for standard box-end wrenches. Imported.
Metric set includes sizes 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18mm.
SAE set includes sizes 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4".
Always wear appropriate eye protection. Always use tools and accessories for their intended purpose.
Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. Final product imported.
Customers also viewed:
18 different drive bits, and it ratchets too!
Removes silicone, wax, polish, grease; promotes paint/powder adhesion