- Eastwood Air Flange Punch Tool
Eastwood Air Flange Punch Tool
Item #30121 Brand: Eastwood
It's a Flanger, and a 3/16 Punch, all in one handy pneumatic tool...and it's Eastwood priced for the DIYer!
- Punches 3/16” holes
- 7/8" Flange width
- Air Consumption 4 CFM; Max Air Pressure 90 PSI
- Works on up to 16 Gauge Mild Steel or 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
This 2 in 1 pneumatic tool easily punches holes and flanges edges in sheet metal for creating and installing patch panels, replacement panels, or custom sheet metal work. The double action head swivels to let you create flanges and holes from any angle with just a squeeze of the handle.
(1) Eastwood Air Flange Punch Tool
• Max Capacity: 16 Gauge Mild Steel / 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
• Air Consumption: 4 CFM @ 90 PSI
• Air Pressure: 90 PSI
• Throat Depth: 5/8”
• Flange Width: 7/8”
• Punch Size: 0.19”
• Punch Position: 0.287” (Center to Edge)
• Weight: 3 Lbs.
Always wear appropriate eye and ear protection. Keep fingers away from moving parts.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
This manual tool's swiveling head doubles its functionsOnly $79.99
S & G Tool Aid Pneumatic Panel Crimper 91625Only $37.99
5/16" punch, and a flanger, in one pistol-grip pneumatic toolOnly $109.99
Produces 0.040" offset flanges and punches 5/16"-dia. holesOnly $112.99
Produces 0.040" offset flanges and punches 7/32"-dia. holes