- Eastwood Chassis Restoration kit Satin Aerosols
Eastwood Chassis Restoration kit Satin Aerosols
When it's time to refinish your rusty undercarriage, choose this money saving kit to easily eliminate and prevent surface rust on your frame and suspension.
Step 1: Convert the rust into an inert paintable surface using Eastwood Rust Converter.
Rust Converter stops residual rust, and turns it into a black, protective, ready-to-paint coating, without sanding.
- Just apply to transform the rust
- Penetrates faster than other brands
- No mixing needed
Eastwood's own high-tech formula converts rust into a protective polymeric coating that's ready to go as a primer, and is compatible with most top coats. That new protective coating will also seal the surface against moisture to prevent future rust growth.
Step 2: Coat the entire surface with Eastwood Rust Encapsulator to ensure the rust does not return.
Stop rust in its tracks with Rust Encapsulator.
- Tested to 500 hours in a salt-spray chamber
- Epoxy-fortified for better adhesion and topcoat compatibility
- Penetrates deeper to prevent rust from spreading or forming, even in hard-to-reach areas
- Cures faster, and the low-VOC formula is acceptable in California
- 15-oz. aerosol covers about 10 sq. ft.
Rust Encapsulator seals and stops rust and corrosion from spreading, but it performs even better than our original formula. Tested against well-known brands, the Eastwood Rust Encapsulator has proven to be superior in sunlight resistance, preventing rust creep, and overall durability.
Step 3: Topcoat with Extreme Chassis Black to create a show-car finish.
Extreme Chassis Black Gloss has 3X the resins of traditional coatings, so it's tough enough for any undercarriage component
- Improved resistance against corrosion, chips and scratches
- Resists brake fluid, fuel and solvents
- Apply multiple coats without lifting
You spend hours prepping your frame and suspension parts; now top-coat them with a tough, OEM-matching, glossy formula that provides extreme durability! 3 times more resins make it 3 times more durable than our original Chassis Black.
Note: This paint can not be applied over top of self-etching primers.
(2) 51483Z Eastwood Rust Converter Aerosols
(2) 16060Z Eastwood Black Rust Encapsulator Aerosols
(2) 11175Z Eastwood Extreme Chassis Satin Black Aerosols
Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers