- Eastwood Concours HVLP Spray Paint Gun 1.2 and 1.4 tips
Eastwood Concours HVLP Spray Paint Gun 1.2 and 1.4 tips
Item #51603 Concours
Concours Paint Gun with 2 tips sprays-on a "show-car" finish...yet it's powered by your home compressor with only 4 cfm @ 29 psi!
- Includes 2 stainless steel needle/nozzle/air caps (1.2 and 1.4mm)
- Requires only 4 CFM @ 29 PSI
- Solvent & Water-borne compatible
- Anodized adjustment knobs and air cap ring
- Lightweight, satin-finished aluminum body
- Compatible with most home-shop compressors
Why buy an expensive pro paint gun when Eastwood's full-size HVLP Concours Paint Gun has the same impressive features and 2 tips, at a fraction of the cost? And your home compressor provides all the air power you'll need (4 cfm @ 29 psi) to work with this Concours paint gun. The needle/nozzle and passages are constructed of stainless steel making it compatible with both solvent and waterborne coatings. This gun is a workhorse that will give you beautiful finishes and years of reliable service.
- Eastwood Concours HVLP Paint Gun with 1.2mm Tip
- 1.4mm Needle/Nozzle/Air Cap
- 600cc Teflon Coated Aluminum Cup
- 600cc Plastic Cup
- Paint Gun Wrench, Cleaning Brush and Cup Filter
- Eastwood Paint Chip Chart
• 4 CFM @ 29 PSI max. working pressure at the air inlet, 10 PSI max. at the Air Cap
• M16 x 1.5NPS cup attachment threads
• 1⁄4” NPT Air Inlet threads.
Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection when painting. Always paint in a well ventilated area away from open flame.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers