- Eastwood Engine Compression Tester
HI, DOES THIS UNIT HOLD THE READING AND IF SO IS THERE THEN A RELEASE BUTTON/SWITCH TO RESET TO ZERO?
Eastwood Engine Compression Tester
Item #31351 Brand: Eastwood
The Eastwood Compression Tester includes all the components required to obtain accurate cylinder compression readings for diagnosing the internal condition of gasoline engines.
- Dual color scale with 0 to 300 PSI 0 to 20 kPa ranges
- 3 Inch gauge with chrome bezel and protective outer boot
- Two rubber cone ends for quick checks
- M10 M12 M14 and M18 male fittings with O rings
- Industrial grade brass fittings
- 18 Inch. extension hose
- Blow molded plastic case
Constructed of high-quality brass and steel components, the four most popular spark plug thread sizes are represented in the set along with convenient bung-style adapters for universal use.
(4) Spark Plug Thread Fittings, M10, M12, M14 & M18
(1) 20” Hose
(2) Adapter Fittings with Rubber Bungs
(1) Compression Gauge
(1) Heavy-Duty, Blow Molded Case
Always read instructions before using this tool. Always wear proper safety equipment while using this tool.
eastwood 100% satisfaction guarantee
Questions & Answers