- Eastwood Mechanics Air Tool Set with Carrying Bag
Eastwood Mechanics Air Tool Set with Carrying Bag
Eastwood's Mechanic's Air Tool Set helps pros like you do the job right! This pneumatic set includes the tools and accessories you need to get started fastening, chiseling, grinding, and cleaning with the power of your air compressor.
Eastwood Air Hammer - Pounds away at 4,500 blows per minute to aggressively cut through metal...4 chisels included.
- Comfortable pistol-grip design
- Includes 4 hex-indexed chisels
- Built-in power regulator and trigger control
- Uses just 2.3 cfm at 90 psi
Our affordable air hammer is Eastwood-engineered for fast cutting action. Use it for cutting into sheet metal, separating seams, pushing out bearings and bushings.
Eastwood 1/4" Mini Air Die Grinder - won't stall out on the tough jobs
- 25,000-rpm no-load speed
- Built-in regulator controls speed
- Long-life ball-bearing construction
- Needs only 3.3 cfm at 90 psi
- Lightweight for less fatigue
It's got the power and RPMs to get you through your high-speed grinding, porting, smoothing, polishing and deburring tasks.
Eastwood 1/2" Drive Impact Wrench - Twin-hammer mechanism helps generate more power and smooth, balanced blows...composite body makes it lightweight.
- 1/2" drive for the big jobs
- Twin-hammer mechanism provides more power and smooth, balanced blows
- Variable-speed trigger with 6-step adjustable torque control
- Uses 5 cfm at 90 psi, so it works with your home compressor
- Lightweight composite body; weighs less than 5 lbs.
Pneumatic impact wrench with twin-hammer mechanism delivers up to 420 ft.-lbs. of torque to help you drive and remove the most stubborn fasteners with just a squeeze of the trigger.
Eastwood 3/8" Drive Air Rachet - When you're faced with more than a few fasteners, using this pneumatic ratchet sure beats doing it by hand!
- 3/8" drive
- 160 RPM
- Generates 45 ft.-lbs. of torque
- Uses just 4 cfm at 90 psi
Using a manual wrench on dozens of fasteners not only takes time; it also takes a toll on your hand and arm muscles! Use your home compressor together with this Eastwood-engineered Air Ratchet to make your work faster and easier.
Eastwood 11 Piece 1/2" DriveImpact Socket Set - Do the Job Right with Eastwood's high quality impact sockets.
- Forged from durable chrome molybdenum steel for strength
- Coated with black oxide for corrosion resistance.
- Off-Corner Loading technology
- Comes with a socket rail
Eastwood SAE 1/2 Inch Drive 11 Piece Impact Socket Set feature off-corner loading to reduce fastener rounding by increasing the surface area at the points of contact, alleviating stress on fastener corners. We tested these sockets against the best, and you'll agree its performance compares positively to the leading national brands, just like you'd expect from Eastwood.
Includes 3/8, 7/16 , 1/2 , 9/16 , 5/8 , 11/16 , 3/4 , 13/16 , 7/8 , 15/16 , 1Inch 1/2 Inch Drive Standard Impact Sockets.
5 Piece Mini Blow Gun Set - If you've got a compressor, this 5-pc. Mini Blow Gun Set will come in handy.
- Clear away dirt and debris
- Dry wet surfaces
- Fill inflatables
- You'll discover even more uses
Mini blow gun attaches easily to your compressor; then just add one of the 3 needle inflators or the flexible rubber tip and you’re ready to blow!
Eastwood Heavy Duty Tool Bag - 16” zippered multi-pocket tool bag perfect for small everyday jobs or to keep in the trunk
- 16” long x 9” wide x 12” high
- 23 interior and exterior pockets
- 600 denier water resistant polyester
- Reinforced carrying handles
- Secure zipper closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap
This zippered, water resistant, blue tool bag is the perfect size to pack tools when doing small jobs around the house or yard. Or, keep it in the trunk with the tools you need for emergency repairs or trips to the salvage yard. Has a shoulder belt for easy carrying even when full, and 23 pockets to keep tools organized.
Always read and understand instruction manual while using these tools.
Always wear appropriate protective eye wear and clothing.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers