- Eastwood MIG Welder 135 Amp with Auto Body Panel Repair Kit
Eastwood MIG Welder 135 Amp with Auto Body Panel Repair Kit
Eastwood's MIG 135 Welder. As a home hobbyist or light fabricator, you don't need to spend more for a "brand name" industrial MIG welder. Our R&D guys developed the Eastwood MIG 135 Welder from scratch to produce excellent bead quality and capabilities that match—and even exceed—the more expensive competition!
- Welds mild and stainless steel, 24-ga. to 1/4"
- 25-135-amp welding range
- Powered by standard 120v household current
- Compare to similar welders that sell for over $500
- Backed by Eastwood's no-hassle return policy and 3-year warranty
- No need to buy expensive replacement panels
- Includes aluminized sheet metal, bits, screws and pliers
- 1" x 24" backing strips assure accurate alignment, sturdiness, and a clean weld bead
Eastwood Auto Body Repair Panel Kit makes patch panels easy...and you'll save hundreds of dollars by fixing, not replacing! Get all the supplies you need in this 1 kit to fix rusty panels, fabricate new custom panels, and do all sorts of metal repairs on floors, in trucks, and more. You get the same type of aluminized steel used by exhaust manufacturers for corrosion protection; also allows easy forming and welding.
About Eastwood MIG Welder 135 Amp with Auto Body Panel Repair Kit
Save over individual pricing with this kit which includes the Eastwood MIG135Welder (12011) and the Auto Body Panel Repair Kit (13376).
This kit includes the Eastwood MIG135 Welder (12011) and the Auto Body PanelRepair Kit (13376)
Always wear a minimum #10 shade helmet, leather welding gloves, long sleeveshirt and long pants.
Customers also viewed:
Works with your drill to scrape away rust, paint and other coatingsOnly $14.99
Save when you get our MIG 135 with Cart and Helmet -- low DIY price
Easily align and grip panels for precise butt welds