- Eastwood Mini Belt Sander
Eastwood Mini Belt Sander
Item #30660 Brand: Eastwood
Air powered mini belt sander perfect for sanding in tight spots.
- 3/8in x 4 1/2in sanding arm get into the tightest spots
- Professional quality ball bearing construction for years of use
- 16k rpm free speed with 7.1CFM at 90psi
- Sanding arm adjustable through 120° of motion
- 3 mini 3/8in x 13in 60 grit sanding belts included
This mini belt sander is just 3/8 inch wide, and great for sanding in hard to reach areas. It’s also good for cleaning the edges of freshly cut sheet metal and removing casting flash. This little sander has hundreds of uses. The 4 1/2 inch sanding arm can be adjusted through 120° to allow you to get it into almost any area. The pneumatic ball bearing motor will last for years of use. Spins at up to 16,000 rpm using 7.1 cubic feet per minute of air at 90 psi.
Contains one mini belt sander and three 60 grit belts.
Always wear proper safety gear when using this type of air tool. Improper use of this tool can cause serious injury. Make sure to fully read and understand the manual before use.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers
Customers also viewed:
All you need for your sanding, buffing and polishing jobsOnly $74.99
Dual pistons generate up to 2100 strokes for leveling flat panelsOnly $74.99
Push the lever for feather edging, metal prep, finish work on body filler