- Eastwood Professional Brake Tubing Flaring Tool and Bleeder
Eastwood Professional Brake Tubing Flaring Tool and Bleeder
Eastwood Professional Brake Tubing Flaring Tool
The Eastwood Pro Brake Flaring Tool lets you create 3 kinds of precision flares, in any of 5 sizes of tubing, in minimal time.
- Create 45-degree single, double and bubble brake flares in seconds
- Brake-flaring tool works with stainless steel, steel, and soft metal tubing
- Use for brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines
- Turret-style indexed head keeps all forming dies ready to use
- Quick-release "T"-handle screw clamp securely holds the tube-retaining dies
- Includes Pro forming tool; 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 4.75mm tube-retaining dies; handle; instructions and case
This brake line flaring tool will pay for itself with the first project, and it'll give you peace of mind knowing that your brake flares are of OE-precision quality and safety. You don't want to skimp on the brake system of your project vehicle!
This brake flaring tool mounts in your vise to help you easily form 45-degree single, double and bubble flares in OE steel, stainless steel, and soft metal tubing for 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 4.75mm-diameter lines...which means it will handle all your plumbing jobs from brake lines to transmission cooler lines and fuel lines.
"Turret-style" design allows you to make those precision flares in minimal time. All the brake-flaring forming dies you need are mounted right on the turret, so there's no fumbling for small parts, no worry about missing dies. "T"-handle screw clamp securely holds your line in place during forming.
Compare to high-dollar European or U.S. models and see for yourself—you can't beat the high-quality results you'll get with this brake-flaring tool. It's a professional-grade tool at a do-it-yourself price.
Eastwood Brake Bleeder
The new Eastwood Brake Bleeder allows you to do the job of bleeding the brake system all by yourself without depressing the brake pedal or wasting any fluid.
The kit comes complete in a blow molded case with:
- Hand pump with gauge
- Reservoir container
- Storage cap
- 3 valve adapters
- Necessary hoses and additional fittings
This newly improved design creates vacuum in your caliper and brake line to pull out air, old fluid and dirt. The Eastwood Brake Bleeder can also be used as a vacuum pump to perform a wide range of automotive diagnostic testing.
Eastwood Professional Brake Tubing Flaring Tool(1) Vise Mounted Brake Flaring Tool
(1) Rotating Die Head – Features “operation 1” and “operation 2” dies for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 4.75mm, 45 degree, double flares
(4) Sets of Split Dies – for 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8” and 4.75mm
(1) Lever Handle
(1) Blow Molded Case
Eastwood Brake Bleeder(1) Brake Bleeder/Vacuum Tool
(1) Reservoir Jar
(1) Reservoir Lid (For Bleeding)
(1) Reservoir Lid (For Storage)
(2) 23" x 1/4" I.D. [584mm x 6.4mm] clear Vinyl Hoses
(2) 3" x 1/4" I.D. [76mm x 6.4mm] clear Vinyl Hoses
(1) Barbed 3 way, “Tee” Hose Connector
(1) Barbed Hose Connector
(2) Tapered Bleeder Adapters
(2) 5/16" I.D. [7.8mm] Bleeder Adapters
(1) 1/4" I.D. [6.4mm] Bleeder Adapter
(1) Flat Suction Adapter
(1) Blow Molded Case
• Always wear eye protection when operating the Flaring Tool as oils, grease and metal particles
may be ejected while the tool is in operation.
• Make sure that the Flaring tool is clamped securely in a vise, keep hands and fingers away from the mating tool faces.
• Wear gloves while operating this tool to avoid cuts from sharp metal edges.
Click here to see safety products
Questions & Answers