- Eastwood Ceramic Brake Caliper Paints
Eastwood Ceramic Brake Caliper Paints
resistance; red, silver or black
- Resists high temperatures, UV and most chemicals
- Allows brake dust to be easily wiped off
- Apply without disassembling brake assemblies
- Or paint new components before assembly
- Choose red, silver or black
About Eastwood Ceramic Brake Caliper Paints
Eastwood's Urethane Caliper Paint Kits each come with everything you need to prep and paint four calipers. Works for brake drums too! For added gloss and durability, add Eastwood's 4:1 Urethane Activator (21854Z).
Eastwood Caliper Paint, 16-oz. can (red, silver or black, your choice)
10041Z PRE Paint Prep, Aerosol
3 Poly Foam Brushes
1-Quart Mixing Cup and Lid
21854Z Eastwood Urethane Activator
Always wear eye, skin and respiratory protection when applying paints. Use in a well-ventilated area. Consult product MSDS for cautions and safety warnings.
Customers also viewed:
Transforms surface rust into a paintable surface!
Starting at: $15.49
3X more resins make it 3X more durable than original Chassis Black
Starting at: $15.79
Removes silicone, wax, polish, grease; promotes paint/powder adhesion
Starting at: $7.89